We are designing and developing individual business blockchain solutions with Hyperledger Fabric.
We support our customers from the idea collection, the proof-of-concept and prototyping until the implementation of the individual blockchain solution.
Hyperledger www.hyperledger.org is an open-source-initiative of over 200 organisations - among them the Linux Foundation and IBM. Hyperledger Fabric www.hyperledger.org/use/fabric is a framework to develop consortium blockchains with modular components, multi-channels and the so-called chaincode (smart contract), which enables the adaption of the blockchain to the individual requirements.
- Modular components
- no tokens
- up to 20.000 transactions per second (see FastFabric: Scaling Hyperledger Fabric to 20,000 Transactions per Second)
- Immutable documentation of compliance obligations
- Automation of audit processes
- Secure and transparent tracking of postal deliveries
- Tamper-proof tracing of air-freight
- Accurate and traceable recording of food - from the raw material to the consumer good
- Workshops with blockchain topics
- Trainings for Hyperledger Fabric technologies
- Blockchain solutions with Hyperledger Fabric
Exemplary application to track and trace all sorts of goods including an automated data import of scanned status information. The scanned and stored data is recorded in a defined interval into the blockchain as status updates. The data can be fetched with the web UI and informs about the location and the history of the item searched for.
Exemplary application to the track and trace all sorts of goods. With a QR code scanner the items are scanned and stored into the blockchain. The data can be retrieved with the web UI and informs about the location and the history of the item searched for.
- Prototype to trace airfreight for an Asian air cargo company
- Prototype to track postal articles for an Asian post company