We are designing and developing individual business blockchain solutions with Hyperledger Fabric.
We support our customers from the idea collection, the proof-of-concept and prototyping until the implementation of the individual blockchain solution.
Hyperledger www.hyperledger.org is an open-source-initiative of over 200 organisations - among them the Linux Foundation and IBM. Hyperledger Fabric www.hyperledger.org/use/fabric is a framework to develop consortium blockchains with modular components, multi-channels and the so-called chaincode (smart contract), which enables the adaption of the blockchain to the individual requirements.
- Modular components
- no tokens
- up to 20.000 transactions per second (see FastFabric: Scaling Hyperledger Fabric to 20,000 Transactions per Second)
- Immutable documentation of compliance obligations
- Automation of audit processes
- Secure and transparent tracking of postal deliveries
- Tamper-proof tracing of air-freight
- Accurate and traceable recording of food - from the raw material to the consumer good
- Workshops with blockchain topics
- Trainings for Hyperledger Fabric technologies
- Blockchain solutions with Hyperledger Fabric
- Prototype to track postal articles for an Asian post company
- Prototype to trace airfreight for an Asian air cargo company