It is our utmost concern to protect personal data when it is collected, processed and used while visiting this website. Personal data will only be processed under the legal regulations (DSGVO, DSG, TKG 2003).
While visiting this website the following data categories will be collected.
Webserver Log Data
Personal data that will be processed when using contact forms or email communication.
Collection of webserver data
This website collects the following data with every request:
- Used browser types and versions,
- the operating software system used by the access system,
- the website of which an accessing system reaches the website (so-called Referrer),
- the sub-websites of which an accessing system reaches the website,
- the date and time of the access,
- the internet protocol address (IP address),
- the internet server provider used by the access system,
- other similar data and information that will serve as danger prevention in the case of attacks on the IT systems.
This information is required
- to show the contents of the website correctly,
- to optimate the contents of the website and advertising,
- to ensure the permanent functionality of the IT systems and the technology of the website,
- to provide the information necessary for law enforcement authorities in the event of a cyber attack.
If you use the contact form of this website to contact us or to register for the newsletter then your specified data, such as the company, name, address, email and telephone will be saved to answer your request or to send the newsletter. These data will be saved as long as it is needed to fulfill the defined purpose. This data will not be shared with others without your agreement.
Der Transport der Daten zwischen dem Endgerät und dem Server erfolgt über eine verschlüsselte HTTPS/TLS Verbindung.
Duration of Data Storage
After the legal period of safekeeping runs out data will be deleted routinely, except data is still needed for contract fulfillment, contract initiation or other documentation obligations.
Right of Confirmation, Information, Correction and Deletion
Every person has the granted right to request a confirmation from the person responsible about the processing of respective personal data. If a person would like to make use of this confirmation right, he or she can send at any time a written request to the email address given in the legal notice.
Furthermore, upon a written request to the e-mail address given in the legal notice, the person can be informed about which data is stored about the person concerned.
In order to avoid abuse, we have to ask to identify yourself in a suitable form, for example by personally presenting a copy of a valid photo ID. This is necessary so that unauthorized persons cannot gain access to your personal data by pretending to be someone else.
If someone notices that certain data are not stored correctly or are incorrect, we will correct them as a response to a written request to the e-mail address given in the legal notice, as long as the correction for further (correct) use of the website or services provided by the website is necessary.
If personal data is stored on the basis of agreement and there is no other legal reason or legal obligation for the storage of the data (e.g. in the context of legal proceedings), the data will be deleted immediately after the agreement is withdrawn.
Warrant of the content on samlinux.at
We try to offer correct and current information. Nevertheless, there could be mistakes. The contents are thoughtfully gathered. However, the author and publisher assumes no guarantee or responsibility for the correctness, reliability, completeness and accuracy of the information.
The information included on this website is in exclusive property of Bole Roland/SDG. To use the text, images and other contents of this website an explicit approval by Bole Roland is needed. Changes can be made at any time.